Woodland Charity Project
A woodland community charity based in Fife recently contacted us to upgrade part of the Fife coastal path that runs through their woodland and wanted to incorporate a boardwalk for disabled access to the beach.
We were more than pleased to assist the Dalgety Bay Community Woodlands Group to make their facility slip-free. We secured our Decking Strips to the wooden deck creating an anti-slip surface providing safe access to the beautiful beach.
Our GRP Anti Slip Decking Strips are part of our DDA-compliant QuartzGrip range of anti-slip safety products.
Benefits of our Decking Strips:
- Manufactured from our premium-grade GRP fibreglass
- Fit directly onto existing timber decking, concrete and even metal
- Corrosion-resistant and fire retardant
- Designed to add grip and enhanced safety to slippery timber decking
- Easy to install: simply glue and screw in place