Mobile Access Platforms (MAPs)
If a full-length, permanent platform simply isn’t possible, a Mobile Access Platform is the next best thing.
From cleaning, inspecting or repairing a vehicle to getting the driver out safely, a mobile platform offers flexibility for smaller depots, providing safe access to rolling stock, roofs and access points for NWR operatives.
Step on Safety’s Mobile Access Platforms (MAPs) are:
- Designed to BS standards and NWR standards with 5kn/m2 loading
- Braked wheels hold them in position while in use
- GRP Grating and stair nosing remains anti-slip even when wet or oily
- Non-corrosive, non-conductive and long-lasting
- Lightweight, making them easy to manoeuvre into position
- Safe access for cleaners, drivers, other associated contractors and if required, passengers at any point in the depot
- Easy install and modular in design – can be supplied as full fabrication or in modules
- Bespoke designs can also include anti-climb mesh or safety gates