Safeclamp® is a modern composite alternative to conventional galvanised Key-clamp style handrail systems. Manufactured from Glass-Reinforced Plastic (GRP)
The Safeclamp® modular system is based on a 50mm Diameter Pultruded tube, 5mm thick for real strength and toughness and joined together by a range of specifically designed GRP moulded fittings to create the complete handrail system. The Fibreglass tube can be quickly cut to length on-site to make the stanchion, handrail and mid-rails with the matched pairs of moulded fittings clamping around the tube to complete all the joints.
The fittings are mechanically fixed to the tube with a socket button-head bolt & Blind Riv-Nut. This special nut and bolt combination ensures that both the bolt head and the nut are recessed within the moulded fitting retaining the smooth surface for safe uninterrupted hand hold and no snagging on clothing. For additional security the fittings can also be adhesive bonded using single or two pack adhesives.
- Light weight | Easy to carry to difficult to access locations avoiding multiple site visits to measure up, prepare detailed drawings and assembly off-site in difficult to manoeuvre Sub-assemblies.
- Simple to Assemble | Tubes all cut square – no mitre or difficult angles to cut
- Hand tools Assembly | No local power supply issues and no hot work permits required
- Tough and strong | Well suited to the aggressive service conditions of an industrial environment
- Corrosion resistant | Excellent weatherability and resistant to most industrial chemicals – very low maintenance
- Colourfast | Pigmented throughout ensuring that any Surface scratches are less visible – no corrosion of the sub-surface. Any surface damage can be easily repaired.
- Warm to the touch | The low thermal conductivity of GRP makes it ideal for use in public areas, especially ramps and other areas designed for disabled access
- BS Compliant Certified in accordance with BS7818:1985 (0.84 k/N)
Have a question about our SafeClamp Modular Handrail System?
Contact us on +44 (0)1206 396 446, complete our contact form
, or download our product data sheet
for full product specification.
**Safeclamp® is a registered trademark of Step On Safety Ltd.
Consignment discounts, RAL colours, and installation available
- 3 Way Corner / SC-CR-3W-90-YE
- 3 Way T Connection / SC-CN-3W-90-YE
- 3 Way Long T Connection / SC-LT-3W-90-YE
- 4 Way Connection / SC-CN-4W-90-YE
- 4 Way Corner / SC-CR-4W-90-YE
- 60 Degree 4 Way / SC-CN-4W-60-YE
- 60 Degree 3 Way / SC-CR-3W-60-YE
- 90 Degree Corner / 90DEG-YE
- 90 Degree Elbow / SC-EB-2W-90-YE
- 120 Degree Elbow / SC-EB-2W-12-YE
- Side Mount Bracket / SC-BK-SM
- Triangle Base / SC-PB-3H-FT-YE
- Pedestal Base / SC-PB-FT-YE
- SafeClamp Tube / SC-RT-50-50-05-YE
- Handrail Tube End Cap / SC-RT-ED-50-BK
- Spigot Joint Tube / SC-SPIGOT
- Universal Joint / SC-UJ-2W-YE
- Universal 3 Way Joint / SC-UJ-3W-YE
- Universal 4 Way Joint / SC-UJ-4W-YE