RecoDeck is our premium-grade anti-slip WPC Composite Decking made from a combination of recycled wood and polymer. RecoDeck composite decking is engineered to meet the needs of today's buyers and speciﬁers who want to work with advanced, technical flooring solutions.
- WPC Decking offers timber aesthetic
- Benefits from composite design
- Manufactured from 55% natural wood fibre and 35% recycled polymers
- Safe anti-slip finish
- Requires little to no maintenance
- Algae and mould resistant
- Incredibly long-lasting and durable
- Recodeck Available in either Hollow Core (6mm Wall) or Solid Core Boards with Reeded Surface
- Recodeck+ Boards Available with Natural Wood Grain Finish
Our Anti-Slip WPC Decking is ideal for commercial use in outdoor dining areas, including beer gardens, restaurants, and rooftop terraces, as well as around swimming pools, spa and leisure areas, or for use as marina and pontoon decking. Residential applications include exterior garden decking, dining areas and balconies.
Have a question about this product or can't find what you're looking for?
Contact us on +44 (0) 1206 396 446 or complete our contact form
Classic Teak, Light Grey & Black
Express Delivery or Next Day Delivery
Consignment discounts available based on volume.
Recodeck Boards 3600mm (Long) x 140mm (Wide) x 23mm (Thick)
Recodeck+ Boards 2900 x (Long) x 140mm (Wide) x 23mm (Thick)