At Step on Safety, we offer premium-grade WPC Composite Cladding made from a combination of recycled wood and polymer. Our RecoDeck Composite Cladding is engineered to meet the demands of today's market, which are geared towards long-lasting and water-resistant designs.
Our WPC Cladding offers the aesthetic of traditional timber, but with composite engineered advantages.
- Premium-grade WPC Cladding
- Manufactured from 55% natural wood fibre and 35% recycled plastic
- Hollow cladding boards
- 6mm thick
- Highly durable and long-lasting
- Requires little to no maintenance
- Suitable for both commercial and residential use
Have a question about our WPC Composite Cladding or can't find what you're looking for?
Contact us on +44 (0) 1206 396 446 or complete our contact form
Classic Teak and Light Grey
Express Delivery or Next Day Delivery
Consignment discounts available based on volume.