Standard GRP Mesh Track Walkways provide a non-slip and non-trip surface for engineers to move around on while highlighting the potential pedestrian hazard to drivers.
- Lightweight, non-sparking and non-corrosive
- Long-lasting, low-maintenance alternative to timber, concrete, gravel & steel
- Anti-slip even in wet, icy or oily conditions
- Quick & easy to install without heavy lifting equipment
- Can be cut to size and made bespoke for our clients’ needs
- Provides a safe walking route for NWR operatives and passengers should they need to evacuate the train before a station
- Safe track crossing within depots
- Can reduce labour costs on site
- Available in a range of thicknesses and colours
Track/Cess Walkways case studies
GTR Depot – Cambridge
As specialists, we know there are some skills and techniques you need to know when working with GRP and, occasionally, our clients request our...