JOB VACANCY – Temporary Contracts Administrator
We are looking to recruit a Temporary Contracts Administrator to provide maternity cover until November 2017. If you are interested in the position please email your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Mr. Mike Warren – (Managing Director). The position would involve an immediate start. Please click “Read More” for further information.
Contracts Administrator is responsible for supporting on-site project installation teams throughout the UK during the various stages of the construction process. This role is vital within the fast paced sales environment here at Step on Safety Ltd where teamwork, integrity, accountability and enthusiasm are key. This position requires the exercising of independent judgment to perform the responsibilities and reports to the Contracts Estimator and Managing Director.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Negotiate agreements, as necessary, to ensure site requirements & specifications are met regarding plant, machinery & materials.
• Print, plot, copy and scan documents and drawings from and to various file types.
• Manage verification log, maintenance and inspection for all equipment & fleet.
• Set up and compile digital and physical project folders and Site start packs.
• Process and file Step On Safety site documentation and weekly reports.
• Input information into computerised sales order processing system.
• Follow Quality Management System Manual (ISO9001) at all times.
• Ensure non-conformities are reported promptly.
• Feedback customer comments as appropriate.
• UK site visits as required
• Coordinate site logistics, fleet and accommodation (when required).
• Act as a reliable & proactive point of contact for our operatives on site.
• Understanding internal & external customers’ needs and taking responsibility for delivering excellent customer service.
• Dealing promptly with enquiries and requests
• Some repetitive duties
Experience and Technical Skills Required
• Construction related background, with 18 months experience
• Knowledge of plant hire, health & safety
• Standard Grade Level English & Maths
• PC Literate including experience of Microsoft Office, Sage & CRM business software
• Motivated, with good organisational skills
Essential Personal Qualities
• Excellent telephone/interpersonal skills
• Confident, calm, patient with customers
• Flexible, dependable, reliable, team player
• Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
• Ability to make decisions & negotiating skills
• Sense of humour
• Presentable & courteous
Salary / Hours of Work / Location
Salary: £ Dependent upon experience
Hours: Mon – Fri. 8.30am -5pm (extra hours may be required)
Location: Factory Lane, Brantham, CO11 1NH
+ On project sites throughout the UK, as necessary
This document provides a concise statement of the key deliverables regarding this position; however, it is not an exhaustive list of all duties and key deliverables are subject to change in line with the changing business requirements. Employees are expected to carry out reasonable, additional duties as their manager may request from time to time
Please call us on 01206 396 446 for more information and to get a quote
or use the contact form on our site